Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What are your goals for the next 30 days

What are your goals for the next 30 days
What are your goals for the next 30 days

As I had mentioned in one of my previous posts that my book will publish this month, i.e. 27th of November 2015.
Now with great pleasure I write that I have achieved that feat. Yes, I take pride in claiming that I am a published writer with Amazon.
My book is available in a pre-book mode. One can view the details here.
Now I come up with the writing prompt for this post. I mention my goals for the next 30 days as below:
  1. Prepare the draft of 2000+ words for the next 2 books. To put a number to it, I put it as 5000 words in all for 2 upcoming books. I got a vague idea for both. One would be on Hair and Beard grooming for men. The other would be a series of compiled love letters for Mr. Khushwant Singh.
  2. Complete the certification for Inbound Marketing Certification.
That is it!
My list may seem too small to be goals for the upcoming 30 days. But I know they are not that easy to achieve. I have an attention deficit disorder, that is why I am relaxed with my goal settings.
Now I will come back to this post 30 days from now, i.e. in and around 20th of December 2015. 
I know that I have relaxed by time limit by 10 days. I have done that on purpose by including my office responsibilities into consideration.
P.S : This post is inspired by a pinner, who has deleted content on their blog now 
Related articles