Sunday, January 12, 2014

The contribution of Recharged Hair to the Love Life

http://www.sunsilk.in/

The coolest reason I find to recharge my hair is to sit pillion with my boyfriend on a two-wheeler bike while keeping my hair open. To be very frank, I have never really ventured out going on a bike ride with my boyfriend. There are 2 reasons for it; one is that my boyfriend does not have a bike (he drives a four wheeler); and secondly I am conscious of my limp and flat hair.

I could be termed lucky that my boy friend drives a sedan, but to be very frank I have missed out on getting cozy with him because of the huge size of the vehicle. I mean I like travelling in the luxurious car, but at times I feel some intimacy missing between the both of us due to the size of the car.

Many a times, I find myself staring at couples on 2 wheelers with a certain kind of crave. I crave of experiencing sitting close to my man on a bike with my hair let loose. I know both the stuff seem little impossible as of now, but I am sure there will be one day when they will not seem the same.

So for fulfilling the same, I have thought of a plan. I intend to use Sunsilk range of shampoos for myself and gift my boyfriend a brand new Vespa to fulfill this innocent dream of mine. I am sure the Sunsilk shampoo will super charge my hair and they will turn from flat and limp to bouncy and fuller. And the brand new Vespa will take care of the intimacy generation part of the plan.

Then we both can go for our bike drive with my hands resting on his shoulders and all the wind blowing in my hair. I just cannot imagine what I would go through at that particular time when this dream of mine will get fulfilled. I seriously get goosebumps....

Hope to see it getting fulfilled soon.

 http://www.sunsilk.in/